How to get installation disks
Windows startup disaster recovery disks
Free hard disk recovery
Compaq Recovery disk software
Reduce data recovery costs-easy 3 step approach
Data recovery locations
Questions to ask the data recovery vendor
Outsourcing data recovery tips
Easy Disk recovery using startup disks
Floppy disk recovery techniques
Free hard disk recovery software
Hard disk data recovery tools
HP recovery disk software
Raid disk recovery reviews
Data recovery questions to ask the vendor
Questions to ask the data recovery vendorSponsored Links
- Is there a visit cost or appraisal cost to give the data recovery estimate?
Some data recovery vendors charge you just to give an estimate.
- Is there a charge even if nothing is recovered?
Most data recovery vendors charge nothing is no data is recovered
- Is there a charge for partial recovery?
Some data recovery vendors charge a portion of the data recovery costs for semi-recovery
- Is the data recovery fee work on
- Flat rate data recovery prices
- Per hour prices data recovery prices
- Per MB of data recovery prices
- Annual data recovery contract
Our advice is that if you are a SME,you should go for a fixed rate , in case you represent a large corporation,you should have an annual data recovery contract with Service level agreements built in
- Are there any other charges? Travel charges,courier charges,professional charges etc
Most data recovery vendors charge for courier and travel costs.This alone could double your data recovery bill.
- Is there a warranty period on the data recovery just accomplished?
- Is there an additional charge for the data recovery warranty period?
Most data recovery offer a warranty period (you should insist on this) Some data recovery vendors charge around 10-15% of the data recovery prices as additional warranty costs.